204: WARFARE MISSION AREA
204.1.1 State and explain the squadron mission statement.
To provide fleet logistical support to all branches
of the military.
To provide training to the Selected Reservists.
204.1.2 State the command's operational chain of command.
- Commanding Officer
- Executive Officer
- Department Head
- Division Officer
- Division Chief
- Leading Petty Officer
- Immediate Supervisor
- Nonrated Personnel
204.1.3 Discuss the role of the C-9B/DC-9 mission.
The C-9B/DC-9 was designed to provide worldwide transportation
of personnel and cargo, as deemed necessary by the United States Military.
204.1.4 Discuss the following Primary Warfare Mission areas:
a. Command Control Communications
204.1.5 Discuss the Secondary Warfare Mission area:
- Provide for their own unit's command and control
- Provides all personnel services, programs and facilities
to safeguard classified information.
- To carry out emergency destruction of classified matter.
- To employ Identification Friend or Foe (IFF)
- To provide communication for own unit
- To maintain tactical voice communications
- To process message traffic.
b. Fleet Support Operations
- Provides First Aid assistance.
- To train personnel in First Aid.
- To provide fleet training.
- To provide cargo handling training.
- To provide airlift of personnel, cargo and mail.
- To support and provide aircraft for all weather
- To prevent and control damage.
- Maintain security against unfriendly acts.
- To fly on a short-notice if necessary.
- Perform seamanship, airmanship and navy related tasks.
- To maintain mount-on capabilities.
- To provide rapid airlift and detachment persons.
- To maintain the health and well-being of the crew.
- To monitor hazardous material.
- To maintain reserve unit mobilization readiness.
- To conduct operations ashore or to operate in cold
or desert environments.
- To conduct peacetime exercises.
- To provide administration and supply support of
your own unit.
- To provide supplies, clerical, messing, maintenance
and security for the unit.
- To provide upkeep and maintenance of own unit.
- To provide emergency and disaster assistance.
- To provide evacuation of noncombatant personnel.
- To provide transportation of evacuees.
Other EAWS Links
AZC(AW/NAC) Kimberly King
This page has been visited times.